Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, kanjak puja thali. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kanjak Puja Thali is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Kanjak Puja Thali is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Navratri kanya puja recipes in hindi, Kanjak puja recipes, kanya puja thali, dry kala chana masala with poori and sooji ka halwa. Kanyaa pūjā (कन्या पूजा), is a Hindu holy ritual, carried out on the eighth and ninth day of the Navaratri festival. The ceremony primarily involves the worship of nine girls, representing the nine forms of Goddess Durga (Navadurga). Puja thali (in Hindi: पूजा थाली; IAST: pūjā thālī; in English: Prayer plate) or Puja plate is a tray or large container on which the entire puja materials are accumulated and decorated.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kanjak puja thali using 28 ingredients and 32 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kanjak Puja Thali:
- Get Sooji For the Halwa
- Take 1/2 cup Rava Semolina / . ….
- Get 1/3 cup White sugar rd . …
- Make ready 2 tbsps Ghee . …
- Get 2 - 3 … pods Cardamom seeds s . '
- Make ready 1.5 cups Water . …
- Make ready 1.5 tbsps Almond Slivers [… optional .
- Get chana Kala :
- Take 1 cup Black Gram Chana / Kala [Soaked overnight]…
- Take 1.5 cups water …
- Prepare 2 tbsps Dhaniya Powder …
- Get 1 tbsp Cumin powder …
- Prepare 1.5 tbsps Amchoor powder …
- Take 1 tsp Haldi …
- Get 1 tsp chilly Red powder …
- Get Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds Jeera / ..
- Make ready 1 tbsp Oil …
- Take Pinch Hing
- Get 2 Potatoes …. Large boiled [Cut in cubes]
- Get 3 tbsps Curd … Thick
- Prepare Salt
- Get 1 chilly .. green [finely chopped]
- Take 1/2 tsp Jeera cumin seeds / …
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder …
- Make ready 1 tbsp Oil …
- Get 1/4 tsp chilly Red powder …
- Prepare tbsp water few
Kanjak puja is a ritual that is carried out on either Ashtami or Navami. Find puja thali stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Puja thali is an integral and prime article of the puja ceremony. Puja thali is a plate that holds various puja articles namely the ghee lamp, kalash, akshata, bell, two vessels (for keeping either.
Steps to make Kanjak Puja Thali:
- Heat ghee in a heavy base pan on Moderate heat.
- Add the cardamom seeds.
- Add the rava to it. Make sure the ghee coats rava completely.
- Keep cooking it until it turns nice and golden.
- Keep stirring it frequently so that it does not get burnt.
- In another pan, boil water and sugar together. Keep aside once done.
- Once the rava is nice and golden, add the sugar syrup.
- Cover and let it cook properly.
- The rava needs to swell and lose most of the moisture.
- After the water is absorbed, remove the lid and let the halwa cook for couple of more min without the lid.
- Add slivers of Almonds and serve.
- Here is how I made the Kala Chana:
- Pressure cook the chana with water and some salt for 3 whistles on full flame and 2 on a medium flame.
- Let the steam escape.
- In a pan, heat oil. Add the jeera and hing.
- Add the chana, salt, turmeric, cumin powder, dhaniya powder and red chilly powder.
- Cover and cook for 5 min on medium flame.
- Remove the lid, make sure the water is almost dry.
- Add amchoor and give it a good stir.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve warm.
- This is how I made Khatte Aalu/Dhai wale aalu:
- I was tired of eating the same tamatar wala aalu so decided to make something different. :)
- In a pan, heat oil and add the jeera and green chilly.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilly powder and curd.
- The curd shall begin to disintegrate. Don't worry as this is what we are looking for.
- The water from the curd shall separate.
- Cook it for a couple of min and then add the potatoes to it.
- Let the potatoes cook in the curd for about good 10 min on medium flame with/without the lid.
- Add fresh corriander leaves and serve.
- Poori's are made this way.
- Devour with love.
Puja thali is an integral and prime article of the puja ceremony. Puja thali is a plate that holds various puja articles namely the ghee lamp, kalash, akshata, bell, two vessels (for keeping either. Ashtami Prashad Recipe Navratri Special Prasad Ki Thali Kanjak Puja Thali मह नवम प रस द थ ल. मह ल य प र यड म नवर त र व रत और प ज क स कर और क य ख य Fast Puja During Periods Navratri. Laxmi Puja thali, Rakshabandhan thali, Royal puja thali in German silver etc. are widely used thalis along with Puja thali Puja Thali - german silver: Spiritual beauty redefined! A wide variety of puja thali set options are available to.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kanjak puja thali recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!