Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, flat bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A flatbread is a bread made with flour, water, and salt, and then thoroughly rolled into flattened dough. Many flatbreads are unleavened, although some are leavened, such as pizza and pita bread. And though I bake bread with yeast more frequently nowadays, I still find it easier and a general preference to make bread. Soft flat breads are perfect for dipping, stuffing, or topping!
Flat bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Flat bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook flat bread using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Flat bread:
- Make ready 2 cups flour
- Take 2 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp yeast
- Get 1 tbsp veg oil
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready 2 tbsp powdered milk
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1 egg
- Take Pinch baking powder
Many flatbreads are unleavened—meaning they don't rise—but some are simply rolled out before being baked. Flatbread can be found on almost every grocery shelf in the country. Learn about flatbread and how you can incorporate it into your recipes. Flatbread is exactly what it sounds like: flat, "pancaked" bread that is often made From naan and pita to cauliflower flatbread, this inventive list allows you to have one of your.
Steps to make Flat bread:
- Da fari ki zuba yeast dinki a cup ko bowl kiyi adding sugar da ruwa ki dama ki ajiye a gefe.
- Saeki zuba sugar, salt,pinch of baking powder da powdered milk acikin flour din ki juya sosae su hade jikinsu sae ki zuba 1tbsp na veg oil da 1tbsp na butter ki fasa kwanki ki juye ruwan yeast din ki kwaba sosae har kiyi making soft dough.
- Saeki kara saka ragowar butter din ki buga sosae sannan ki rufe kisa a rana ko guri mae dumi for 1hr y tashi.
- Idan y tashi sae ki raba adadin yadda kike so ki mulmula su balls kamar hka
- Saeki murza ko wanne yayi circle ki shafawa baking trye din butter ki jera kamar hka
- Ki fasa 1egg ki kada ki shafa akan kowanne kamar hka
- Idan kina da kantu saeki saka a saman ko coconut ko inibi
- Kiyi preheating din oven dinki kiyi baking at low heat for 15min
- Idan yayi sae ki kwashe kisa a kwano mae murfi kisa tissue ko paper akasan ki rufe
- Ready to enjoy with hot tea 🍵☕
- Hmmmm very soft and tasty😍😍😍
Learn about flatbread and how you can incorporate it into your recipes. Flatbread is exactly what it sounds like: flat, "pancaked" bread that is often made From naan and pita to cauliflower flatbread, this inventive list allows you to have one of your. My easy and delicious flatbread recipe uses a base of yogurt and flour – and that's it! The Best Flat Bread Recipes on Yummly You'll want a pizza these flatbreads.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food flat bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!